• Accommodation as confirmed.
• All mentioned meals (full-board); filtered water, tea and coffee.
• All guided excursions & activities as mentioned in the itinerary by a National Park certified naturalist guide.
• Beach towels & snorkelling gear (snorkel, mask, flippers; optional wet-suits for hire).
• Round-trip flight to the Galapagos.
• Soft and alcoholic drinks.
• Galapagos National Park entrance fee & Transit Control Card (currently $120, subject to change).
• Personal travel insurance.
• Personal expenses, extras and tipping.
• Itinerary subject to change in case of unforeseen situations or request by the National Park
• Please note we cannot guarantee the encounter of specific elusive species
• Solo travellers are allowed to book a twin cabin on shared basis. The cabin will be shared with another traveller of the same gender.