- All meals
- Soft drinks*
- Island sightseeing
- Naturalist guides and lecture services in English/Spanish only
- Wet suit rental and snorkeling gear
- Taxes and transfers in the islands.
- Transfer from main hotels in Quito (Casa Gangotena, Hilton Colon, Mercure, Sheraton, Marriott, Dann Carlton) and in Guayaquil (Hilton Colon, Oro Verde, Sheraton, Wyndham) to airport for flights to/from Galapagos are included in these rates. To coordinate these transfers we must have guest’s hotel contact.
*Soft drinks include juices and carbonated drinks, not “virgin” cocktails.
** Internet connection aboard Yacht La Pinta consists of 2 computer stations (available in the library) and Wi-Fi in the yacht’s social areas. Due to the Galapagos’ remote location, internet connection is intermittent and low-bandwidth.
- Airfare to/from the Galapagos*
- Galapagos National Park admission fee (US$100 per person)**
- Transit Control Card for Galapagos (US$20 per person)**
- Alcoholic beverages***
- Gifts and additional items.
*Upon request, airline tickets can be included. Metropolitan Touring guarantees availability of these flights. Airfare is subject to change.
**Upon request, we can include the Galapagos National Park and INGALA Transit Control Card fees (US$100 and US$20 respectively and subject to change without prior notice). However, due to logistical reasons, these fees can only be included when guests travel on the operational departure date and not before.
***Guests may bring their own wine or spirits; however, there is a corkage fee of US$27 + tax.
- During peak season dates, Metropolitan Touring reserves the right to prioritize reservations taking into account factors such as payment and confirmation dates. A peak season supplement also applies.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of twin/double cabins for single use dependent on availability.
- Only 3 Luxury Cabins are available for single use, with a surcharge of 50% of the price per person.
- Twin/Double Cabins incur a 100% surcharge of the price per person when used as singles, please check availability first.
- Luxury Plus Cabins (of which there are 4) incur a 50% surcharge per person when used as twin or double.
- Regardless the number of cabins occupied, the ship’s authorized maximum operating capacity cannot exceed 48 guests.
- Galapagos Itineraries are subject to change due to weather, logistical or operational reasons.
- All rates are subject to change. If fuel prices increase, additional charges may apply.
- All credit card payments are exempt from additional fees.