– Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are on tour.
– Naturalist Bilingual Guide (English-Spanish).
– All the site detailed on the program (may chance due to force majeure).
– Snacks after visiting every site.
– Unlimited drinking water, tea & coffee.
– Airport-Dock, Airport-Itabaca Shuttle Service and vice versa (included only during operational dates).
Not included on Rate:
– Airfare to and from Galapagos.
– If you don’t book your tour with TIERRA VERDE a USD $50 + TAX fee is applied per person**
– When passengers book their own plane tickets they assume full responsibility of any and all delays and extra expenses that could or may appear (bus, dinghy, hotel or other fares) in order to reach the cruise on the first day and reach their flights back when the tour is over. Additionally, our operators will not modify any itinerary dates to accommodate transfer logistics.
– Entrada al Parque Nacional Galápagos USD 100 por persona **.
– Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee USD $100, per person **.
– Snorkeling Equipment 5 Days: USD $25, per person – 8 Days: USD $35, per person **
– Wetsuit 5 Days: USD $25, per person – 8 Days: USD $35, per person **.
– Tips, Souvenirs or other expenses.
– 12% TAX for Ecuadorians or if the billing is handled by a travel agency (**Fees and Taxes may change without notification)
– Our rates and published fees and taxes may be affected by Govern-mandated increases on VAT or the cost of supplies.
– SUPERIOR Cabin: USD $100, per person.
– Fragata Upper Deck convertible twin beds.
– Bilingual Guide for non-English-speakers USD $250 + VAT TAX (liable to change and availability).
– SINGLE Cabin, 80% Rate.
– 10% discount for kids under 5 years of age, liable to availability.
– 10% Special Itinerary Fee.