– Accommodation as confirmed.
– All mentioned meals (full-board); filtered water, tea and coffee.
– All guided excursions & activities as mentioned in the itinerary by a National Park certified naturalist guide.
– Beach towels & snorkelling gear (snorkel, mask, flippers; optional wet-suits for hire).
– Itinerary subject to change in case of unforeseen situations or request by the National Park
– Please note we cannot guarantee the encounter of specific elusive species
– Solo travellers are allowed to book a twin cabin on shared basis. The cabin will be shared with another traveller of the same gender.
– Round-trip flight to the Galapagos.
– Soft and alcoholic drinks.
– Galapagos National Park entrance fee & Transit Control Card (currently $120, subject to change).
– Personal travel insurance.
– Personal expenses, extras and tipping.